The ResortLock provides you with more control over your rental property than ever before all at an affordable cost with no monthly fees. Instead of issuing keys or permanent codes, the ResortLock allows property owners to provide their guests with temporary access codes that start and end when owners want, so guests can’t enter your property one minute before or after specified.
Works with Airbnb Host Assist to automatically generate guest codes. Read More
The RL4000 offers all the same great management features as the RL2000 with a more rugged all-weather construction for harsher elements. If your front door is directly exposed to weather conditions, the RL4000 is your best option. It also provides added durability for heavy use and a reversible handle to fit either a left-handed or right-handed door setup.
- Durable commercial grade lock
- Weatherproof, luminescent keypad
- One-touch lock button to quickly lock door once inside
- Remote code generation – unlimited codes over the year
- Up to 800 permanent codes & ibutton users (combined)
- Set times for lock to Auto Lock/Unlock daily (must be the same for all 7 days of the week).
- Issue one-time use codes for contractors, cleaners, etc.
- Daylight savings mode to adjust for daylight savings time
- Lockout functionality
Additional Features w/Software Management
- See who and when people are entering your property with Audit Trail allowing you to view up to 4000 door access events.
- Manage many access codes and ibuttons all at once
Set access schedules for individual users (Ex. Set code 1234 to only have access M-F from 10am – 4pm).
- Set Auto Lock/Unlock function to a different schedule daily (Auto unlock M-F from 9am-6pm). Great for business use!
|Power Source||4 AA Alkaline Batteries|
|Keypad||Weather Proof Keypad|
|Door Thickness||1 3/8″ to 2″|
|Temperature||-30 to 120 degrees F (-34 to 50C) C6|
|Front Lock Height||6 ¾”|
|Back Height||6 ¾”|
|Key Hole to Top of Lock||5 1/8”|
|Working Current||50 mA|
|Idle Current||5 μA|
|Lock Back Time||5 (1 – 25) Seconds|
|Low Battery Warning||4.8V or lower|