Smarty VT1000: High Definition 1080p Dash Camera
Smarty offers to both commercial and private vehicle operators an effective risk reducing means to aid in the investigation process, decrease collateral damages associated with car accidents, encourage safe driving, monitor driving behaviours, and enhance the overall safety on the road.
The VT1000 is a full HD 1080p vehicle camera giving you a comprehensive view of any incident and can provide court admissible evidence.
The built-in camera features a super-wide-angle lens, G-sensor and removable SD card that can help report bad driver behaviour and protect against exaggerated insurance claims and cash-for-crash scams.
Smarty Dash Camera, an in-vehicle Event Data Recorder (EDR), makes constant recordings of video footages on a loop as the journey continues. A pre-determined amount of G-force and panic button will activate recording and put the latest image to memory; up to 20 seconds prior to contact. You can also set the Smarty to record continuous video upon powering up.
Files are recorded directly to a SD card (supports up to 64GB). These videos may later be viewed for surveillance purposes or evidence in an investigation. With integrated GPS, Smarty records the speed, time, and location for post-crash analysis, providing concrete evidence for clarifying responsibility.
- Full 1080p HD (1920×1080) / 720P (1280×720) / VGA (640×480)
- High quality super-wide pillar-to-pillar viewing angle
- 3-megapixel CMOS sensor
- Adjustable recording rate from 1 fps to 30 fps(real-time)
- Flexible recording modes
- Driver grading
- Built-in GPS receiver ensures the highest accuracy for vehicle location and speed
- Ready to connect to your telematics provider
- Full Google Maps and Google Earth integration
- Street View integration
- Fully lockable case for seamless finish